It's not that I didn't want to revive this place.... it's just that I couldn't for the life of me remember my password!! I realize that Internet security is a great thing--it's just so hard to remember all of my usernames and passwords! Blah! But I finally figured it out, so here I am.
Today was a rough day. Billy was gone, so I was in charge. Hunter has had diarrhea off and on all week, so I decided that maybe I should give him a bath today and potentially send him to school. I decided not to send him to school anyway, though, and it turned out for the best. His diapers ended up even worse after lunchtime, and he threw up all over my poor area rug at dinnertime. He was mortified! He looked at me, crying, and said, "Mom, I choking!" I tried to explain to him that it was "throwing up", but he said no, he was choking. Cleaned it all up, threw away my area rug, which was going to happen at any time anyway because it's seen much better days, got kids in bed, checked on the horses, and finally got to eat my dinner at about 9:30 p.m. It was nice to go to the barn because I was pretty angry (housework makes me angry, what can I say?). The walk to the barn was peaceful, and I didn't even mind the fact that I had to do a little doctoring to some fungus on Moe's leg. I returned to the house in much better spirits, thankfully. For a while there--while the kids were all awake--I was pretty sure my head was going to spin around and pea soup was going to start shooting out my mouth..... Oh wait, that was Hunter......
Hmmm... Let's see.... What else?
Nineteen days left in the 60-day T-Tapp challenge! Pretty darn excited about that. I've been so focused on my eating and working out, with the exception of last week. Please don't get me started on the way I found to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies even more irresistible... That I managed to pull out of that eating trend at all is a miracle! Anyhow, I measure again tomorrow, but the long and short of it is that I've lost about 12 pounds and approximately 12 inches from my measuring points since the beginning of the challenge. I am praying hard that I win the challenge, as it's the only way I can afford to attend the retreat. It's just not in the cards to be shelling out $900 just for the retreat (not counting food or plane tickets), no matter how much I'd love to go. Oh well.
Well, I've got to go and do a couple T-Tapp moves before I go to sleep, so this is me signing off... for now.... unless I can't remember my password again next time I try to come back!
....and then there were 5.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment