A friend of mine is looking for a good home for a puppy he recently acquired. This dog has had a troubled past, but with the right care and rehabilitation, he will most likely become a good and faithful friend.
Click here for a picture of the cute little guy.
Soooo, who's interested??
....and then there were 5.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Ahhh...yeah...we aren't, even though Mitchell and Marissa probably would be quite interested. Maybe we could keep him in the water-logged cardboard box between your house and Wendy's. The kids keep their frogs there, but I'm sure that with a little persuasion, you could get the kids to give the home to the dog. It would have to get rid of the drugs though.
No drugs???
And I was *so* fond of Logan's weekly bouts of hallucinations.
And just so we're clear, that's the cardboard box from one of the golf carts. =) I keep meaning to pick it up, then I decide I won't.... A very vicious cycle.
No, it is a box from Jayson and Wendy's move because it hac Corrigan on it. It also has one of our kids names on it. You can't pick it up, where would they dry out frogs in the sun? :)
Post a Comment