I have seven children at my house right now, only two of which currently belong to me.
I am on the phone.
I have been asked to solve a dispute about who the frog belongs to (to which, I ask, "There's a frog in my house?" I was already aware of the dead bee, thankyouverymuch.)
I have been told there is a dead rat in the backyard, being eaten by a bee.
Oh my.
....and then there were 5.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Do you feel like you live in a shoe?? Think about the nursery rhyme, and mabye you should follow her advice?? Just teasing. Mine had better not be there, bothering you!!! Angela
Nope, no Jon here. In fact, the older ones CONVENIENTLY stayed away from my house. ::insert suspicious-eyed smiley here::
I do believe it was a set-up. Haha.
Today I am *not* forgetting to take my vitamins (that is, as soon as I am able to take them after my blood test). I'm also not letting five additional kids into my house, either, but that's another story altogether.
Thanks for letting me vent to you last night. ;)
Laurel, I think, was somehow amused with the whole thing.... Guess I made her feel a little bit more normal. I told her to tell Logan, after I am admitted before my time to the psych. ward, that I really was a good mom some of the time. She replied, "So, what makes you think you're getting there before me?"
Post a Comment